July 28, 2018

Albuquerque has been taken to the car wash.......

I am not kidding, this was us last night...
No, I didn't take this photo, it was on the Memories & Photos of New Mexico FB page
It's probably a time lapse photo, right?

Leakage, we had some interesting drips and drops around those damned windows again last night.  We have always had leaks around them, but Romeo is going to tar around the fireplace flue again.  I think he's spot on with predicting that's where the leak occurred last night.  So, a pile of towels on the window sills and on the floor to catch the splashes.  Grrrr.  On the plus side, if you want to see the Rio Grande in Abq with more than knee deep water in it, today's your day.  Apparently it's even running down in Socorro.  At any rate, the air is fresh, clean and cool this morning, so I opened up the windows.  Then Romeo was vacuuming and the stink from that bag ruined the moment.  I guess it's time to change the bag again.

I AM DONE with Intercultural Communications.  And what a finish.......after racquetball yesterday, a little lunch and a shower, I worked from 2pm to 8pm.  I had to hunt down the gadget Romeo bought to cool the computer.  I had the actual cooling pad, but couldn't find the cord that makes the fan run.  After it was located, we put a label on that sucker.  Have you ever had an adapter or cord that you couldn't figure out what it belongs to?  Yep.  Well, the laptop almost burst into flame (kidding) but I finally submitted my final paper.  Now to wait and see.  

Romeo is so sweet ~ he suggested I go shopping today, but I've seen the downstairs bathroom and I think I better clean house today.  

Love, 365

4 comments:

  1. Too frickin' hot to go shopping here. But I am going to venture out tomorrow for a couple little supplies for work. Can't seem to stop.

    Your weather looks a little crazy but it also looks interesting. As long as I'm indoors I like watching storms. Not so much when I'm out.

    My laptop gets a little warm when the weather is hot, too. What I really need is an air conditioned room that's so chilly I have to put on a coat. Ahhhh.

    Oh!! you can email me AmiMental at gmail

    Since you asked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the e-mail, I will be using it in the next few days. :-)
    I like watching storms, but the rain was very intense, the windows were a bit fogged up so I was amazed to see that photo on FB. I really hope Romeo gets that patch done before it starts raining again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cool picture! So did you clean the bathroom or go shopping?
    I hate shopping so I would rather clean the bathroom. I'm pathetic aren't I?
    I guess I should say I hate clothes shopping. I love shopping for home stuff, but that's more of a sickness than a love of shopping. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I cleaned the bathrooms, did a few other chores, and napped in the afternoon. It was sublime...

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...