July 8, 2018

Just a bit ticked off.....

Typical....rain that never reaches us....so so dry here.

So, I'm truly bummed out this morning. 

I woke up with the back of my head on fire, stumbled downstairs for a couple Advil and then in my favorite, most comfortable chair to wait for it to go away.  It's Sunday funday, where a my group of buddies gets together for two hours of racquetball.  I had left my phone upstairs to charge on my desk, and I could hear the crickets start to go off.  I really need to change that notification sound to something else......

By this time my head is feeling much better, so I stumble back upstairs (it's a talent, all this stumbling) and read the texts where one after another, everyone is backing out of playing today.  One said she had too much to do today, another was at her Grandson's wedding & bowed out, another just returned from a cruise.  That leaves only 3, and 2 of them prefer to play doubles.  So, no game today.  I was so looking forward to playing, as it's a real stress reliever, and I'm in desperate need of stress relief.  

This is the list of what I need to do this week.  I have watched the first 4 video lectures.  I haven't read all of the readings yet.  The exam that is scheduled for Wednesday isn't on the list, and the reflection papers are both due on Thursday.  
I think this instructor is insane.

I can't withdraw from this class because I have a graduation schedule.  If I could, I would, because I don't see having any free time (for anything) until it's over.  

Well, guess I better get to it. 
Love, 365


5 comments:

  1. How did you ever find time to post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, although I am a bit overwhelmed, I sort of schedule what I'm going to do each day. Tonight I watched the last video lecture & made notes, and plan to do some more reading. I have to stay ahead of the game, because you never know what's going to happen.

      Delete
  2. That is an awesome photo!
    And if I haven't told you before, I really admire your ability to work and go to school. I couldn't do it. But then I don't think I could go back to school period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ~ I wish it were my photo! I picked it off of Facebook.......

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...