July 15, 2018

Missing my boys....

Son #1 on left, #2 on right (duh)

While looking for a photo of the two of them together, I realize I need to take another one when I visit in Sept.  Son #2 really hates having his photo taken, although it's not #1's favorite thing either.  My youngest and I were chatting via text yesterday, and mentioned he was at a restaurant that serves a darn good carne guisada and has a reputation for hot and spicy salsa.  He said his nose was running, and it was so good it made him miss New Mexico.  =sigh=. I miss them both. 

I have been slowing down a bit on the class, I think I've used up all my enthusiasm and now feel like I'm slogging through mud.  

Sadly, Anderson is not doing well against Djokovic.  I thought the game would be closer than it is.  I think all the errors are a culmination of exhaustion and nerves.  Of course, it's easy to criticize when you're just watching, haha.  Seems I was right in predicting that Kerber would win over Williams though.

Happy Sunday, y'all.
Love, 365

4 comments:

  1. Good looking kids. :) I am kicking myself for not getting a new photo of my two when they were both here last. Ah well.

    Tennis isn't one of my interests. Really, you can't even call me an athletic supporter. Hahaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, you have such a way with words, Ami :-). Yeah, that photo is at least 4 years old. I seem to never think of it or hear the "Oh, Mom, really?". This time I will just insist, and they'll get over it.

      Delete
  2. My kids are spread out, Ca., Pa., NC and Mass, getting a picture of all together will take photochop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that will be an issue soon too, as Son #2 is now talking about moving back to Denver.

      Delete

False spring is over.....

  I took this photo of a ranunculus I bought a few days before.  They are such beautiful flowers ~ so delicate and brightly colored.  I don&...