July 6, 2018

Oh, what have I done......

My cutie pie Grandson....

My class started this Monday, and I am already cancelling stuff I had planned to do.  I have at least 6 video lectures, three chapters to read, and an exam next Wednesday.  Holy crap on a cracker......

It is definitely vacation season.  Yesterday we had 7 people out on vacation ~ mostly because one of the Docs is out for two weeks, which is the best time to be out of the office.  Even though we were "on the schedule" to work, my boss took today off, so no one is working.  

I am currently sitting out on the patio, happily enjoying the deck, which is mostly finished.  He still has final touches to do.  I hope he doesn't lose interest in doing those, or it'll be like this for years, haha.  It's really not like him to leave projects unfinished, so I'm likely fretting for no reason.  

Well, I can hear those video lectures calling to me.  I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

Love, 365

2 comments:

  1. OOh that pool looks so inviting.
    And your grandson is a cutie patootie for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is....it breaks my heart that he is in Texas and I'm here. We really have no relationship, although when I am there, he likes me well enough. He is on the spectrum, and his autism is fairly severe. He is doing much better as he is in a program to help autistic children develop skills they need. But.....I would love to be able to be with him on a weekly basis and have him recognize me as his Grandmother, who loves him to the moon. Sigh.......

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...