February 2, 2020

Getting better.....

How I look at work on Mondays......

I've just been watching the super bowl ~ just to see if the game is a good one, which so far is fairly entertaining.  Normally I don't watch much of it.  My Mom likes the commercials.  I will not be tuning in for the half time though, I just don't enjoy it much.  Except when Bruno Mars was there, that was great.  

Otherwise the last week has been interesting.  I begged my OM (office manager) for a wireless headset so I could answer the phone and use the computer at the same time ~ I picked one out and it was awful.  So old.  I should have done a little research before ordering.  Somehow I managed to convince her that I need a newer model, and it came in last Monday.  I plug it in to charge, when one of my co-workers noticed the plugs look like they are for Europe.  So I call the company (Plantronics) and they explain that the model I have is made especially for Australia.  What???  So, I chat online with Amazon's customer service, and they agree to send another one.  I guess I should have mentioned not to send the one with the A at the end of the model number, because they sent the same one.  Really?  Stupid much?  So I returned both of those and finally received the model made for use in the U.S.  It's fabulous.  But, wow, I figured I lost some cred with the OM on this botched order.  Sheesh.  

My arm is improving,  I can use it for more things now.  I can actually reach up and touch my cheek, but not any higher than that yet.  I have an appointment on Thursday, and they will take a new x-ray to check on healing.  I hope he tells me I can ditch the sling then.  Although, while I'm home, I don't wear it anyway. :-)  Yeah, I tend to do my own thing.  If something I do gives me pain, I quit doing it for a day or two before trying again.  Not sure I will wait two more months to play racquetball again, but I will definitely wait another month before considering it.  

Have a great week, y'all.
Love, 365

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your doing better arm wise. As for headsets. I have an awesome one. www.headsets.com. Customer service is phenomenal!! (they even send tootsie rolls in your order) I have had this baby for over 12 yrs. The one I had before this was also from same company but my corporate job bought me that one. I had the 1st one for 10yrs but it was a cheaper version and not wireless. This one was around $470. It is wireless, you can be 400ft away and it still works and you can use it over your head or just around your ear. I hope you are able to get a good one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get a good one! It's really making such a big difference it what I can accomplish during the day. Wow, I hope the one I have lasts 12 years!

      Delete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...