September 15, 2013

I didn't know I'd need an engineering degree....or maybe I'm just stupid



I bought one of these truly lovely Infinity Lights when I was visiting family.  It was an impulse purchase.  They looked so beautiful hanging there, all colorful and whimsical!  You can make a variety of shapes, but I picked one of the round ones, which truthfully didn't look that hard to put together.  The gentleman who sold me my kit offered to put it together for me, but how was I going to get it on the plane?  Kinda awkward, don't you think?  So, I figured, hey, I'm a smart cookie ~ I'm on the dean's list and a member of the Phi Theta Kappa honor society.  I can figure this out........*&%$**@^!

I've been working on it for nearly an hour, and am about halfway through...thoroughly frustrated and pissed off.  So I'm taking a break from the damn thing, and figure I'll finish it up later ~ probably to the point that I'll completely forget where I was and end up having to start over.  When I'm done (if I manage it), I'll post a photo of it...if for no other reason than to prove that I could do it.

If you buy one I suggest you let them put it together for you unless you enjoy 3D puzzles......

Love, 365

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you back (even if it is under a new name.) Thanks so much for connecting with me again. And good luck with the putting together. I'm hideous at things of that nature, so I have much sympathy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate that! I have been the recipient of several remarks that show me the blogging community cares for each other, and I'm glad I jumped right back in. Looking forward to your posts, and to everyone else who have shown me their support. ""hugs""

    ReplyDelete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...