September 13, 2013

Oh, thank God it's Friday....

"What chew lookin at???"


I have never had such an awkward week.  Ever.  I'm really glad it's over.  I gave out the apology letters, and luckily no one approached me or said anything, so I guess like all thorny issues, it's sort of on it's way to being swept under the rug, although right now the "it" feels like an elephant.



Now for some excellent news:  Bernard Cornwell has a new book that will be coming out soon ~ The Pagan Lord which is a continuation of the story of Uhtred, in the Warrior Chronicles/Saxon Tales  series.  If you haven't read any of Mr. Cornwell's books, and you love history (these stories take place during the reign of King Alfred of England) you should give his books a try.  Unfortunately I have to wait until Jan., boo hoo.  At least I can read the excerpt, and get a taste!

Well, gotta go.  Love, 365




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...