May 22, 2014

Gonna kick it back......

Buddies......

Today was our last day of work this week....we are all SO ready to have some time off and relax!  I am off until Tuesday, then work Tues & Wed, and then off until June 4th.  It's gonna be lovely.  At least I know that by June 4h I won't have my cast on anymore.  I am so very tired of it.  On the plus side, my left hand is much better with manipulating the mouse.  I might continue to do it after the cast is off...maybe.  :-)

We're planning a trip to the zoo to see the Tazmanian Devil that our zoo recently acquired.  Apparently they have been affected by a facial tumor in the wild, and are now considered endangered.  They are kinda ugly.  But I think they are so cool....

"Don't mess with me!!"    Bing images

I went to UNM this monday to meet with my advisor.  It was rather a depressing meeting, and I decided to meet with the Anthropology advisor while I was there.  I am happy to report that we made a small change to the specifics of my major and I believe I will find enough classes either online or in the evening so that I will be able to graduate there.  Carla told me they are adding online classes all the time, and chastised me with "Don't tell me you can't do it!".  She is rather hard to read.  I believe she is Navajo, and they are very reserved (at least the Navajo I know and have met).  I was so happy when I left, that I stopped at the bookstore and purchased a UNM t-shirt.  So, thank you, Carla!  You really made my day.  I'm making progress ~ I registered for "Evolutionary Medicine" for the fall & plan to register for another class for the fall....I just don't know what yet.  

Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...