April 16, 2016

Nothing says spring like......snow

Spring snow....Bing images

We have had temp's in the 60's and 70's all week.  Until today, of course.  As I write this, it's 44 degrees, and sprinkling now, but when I left the house this morning at 8:30 it was snowing.  Not enough to blanket the ground.  But rather disappointing.  I was really hoping for some nice warm weather so that I could open the windows and air out the house.  Oh, well, maybe next weekend.

I am feeling much better, and haven't felt the need to take ibuprofen every day as I was for awhile.  But wow, is this allergy season horrible.  I've never had problems like this before!  I am still using the Flonase and it does seem to help, but I'm sick of the congestion and the nose blowing, coughing that is the result.  Hopefully the rain will lesson the effects of the pollen and dust.

Romeo is working on taxes, as we have a weekend reprieve thanks to some obscure "holiday" this past Friday that is apparently only a day off in Washington D.C. ~ Emancipation Day.  Apparently other states observe it on different days....maybe to celebrate it on the signing day for each state???  Ah, who cares, as it extended our filing date.  I hate tax season.

In the meantime, I need to prepare my presentation for Monday.  One saving grace is that we simply get points, and we aren't "graded", since this project is voluntary.  

Have a great weekend, and thanks for visiting!
Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...