July 22, 2023

More Birthdays ! ...............

 

This is my grandson, enjoying cake on his 4th birthday.  He is so cute, I just can't stand it.

Frank with his brothers ~ these are my daughter-in-law's two boys from her previous relationship.  They are cute too....their Mom is a beautiful lady.  The middle son on the left in the photo only has eyes for the cake, lol.

I had sent gifts that arrived on July 9th, but unbeknownst to me, they were stolen off their porch.  Amazon refunded me, and I sent them again.  I should have texted when it would arrive, I suppose I have become complacent.  I figured they would call or text when it came, which alerted me there was a problem!  Sigh.  

This September I'm attending my 50th HS reunion.  It will be the last one I go to ~ or at least the last one I plan to go to.  It will be at the end of September, so will still be hot and humid for sure.  I plan to see my kids and my sister.  I hope to have some fun, and I'm sure it will be.  Anything is fun after a few beers!

Today has been nice, the high reached only 94f.  We had over 7 days of 100+, as I'm sure many of you have had too.  I do love summer, but baking has been torture.  I finally decided to put things away for awhile until it cools down a little. I do have communion bread I must bake, so I got up at 5am this morning to do it and was done by a bit after 9.  I really don't want to get up that early all the time.  

Stay cool everyone!

Love, 365


2 comments:

  1. Good on you for getting up so early to make the bread. I was going bake a loaf today but it's just too hot, at any hour for me. I have bread from the baker in the freezer. That will do fine.
    A very happy birthday to your grandson and may he have many more of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing that again this coming Saturday. The prosphoro turned out really good. I have cut down on the time in the oven, and it was moist and delicious (although that's not the point, haha). But if it's moist, there are fewer crumbs, so less mess in the church.
      Thanks for the well wishes!

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...