June 29, 2014

Sweaty hands and feet....

Mesa Verde

***Ugh.  I committed myself to not talking about work, so although I'm dying to write about what's happening, I won't.....but it's killing me to keep quiet.  

I have been working on my resume.  Had I ever mentioned that I hate writing them?  Yeah, well, I do.  It's agonizing.  How to make myself sound good without sounding overly-good.  You know?  I was working on it a few minutes ago, and my palms are still sweaty.  I think I may have some anxiety issues!  Plus, I worry about finding a job.  I figure if I quit tomorrow, we would be OK for about 3 months.  Then, things would get very difficult.  And I worry that it very well may take more than 3 months to find another job.  I did apply with Costco, simply because I want to do something different, and I have read reports that they treat their employees well.  No point in going from the frying pan to the fire.  I am also planning on applying at Trader Joe's, as I have heard the same about their company.  Might as well put my considerable customer service skills to use.  

If anyone out there has any suggestions for me, please let me know.  

Love, 365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring has sprung, let the gardening begin....

  This show of blooms was just the beginning! Of course they smell amazing, and all the pollinators think so too. Windows and back door open...