September 26, 2016

Oh, happy day........!!!

Yesterday....


Today......

Right now......

Did you guess?  Romeo was offered the teaching position I mentioned in the last post, and starts a week from today.  

I cannot emphasize enough how relieved everyone is.  

*******************************************************************************

I still don't have my grade for my mid-term.  This Friday it will be 4 weeks.  Humph.

I might have to have a presentation ready next Wednesday for my honors class, which is makes me feel like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.  I. Am. Not. Ready.  I hate powerpoint.  But I shall have to get it all together.  Guess my "vacation" next week won't be very relaxing. 

But for right now, this very moment, I feel so relieved and happy I could care less about next week.

Love, 365



1 comment:

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...