January 17, 2017

Sick day.....

Well, remember me saying I "dodged a bullet"?  Turns out that isn't quite true.  I woke up this morning feeling lousy.  I called in sick and took some ibuprofen.  Stuffy, dizzy, headachy.  I did feel better later on, but don't feel bad about missing work today.  The plus is that I'll only have to deal with work for 3 days then this week....guess I can handle that.  I think I'll have to keep ibuprofen on hand though, because I don't think it's over.


I accessed my class today, although it turns out I could have done it yesterday.  Already have 2 articles to read and two lectures to listen to....but I want to read the articles first.  The professor has a TA (teaching assistant) who will be grading our weekly postings.  I guess I'll just have to wait and see how that goes.  

I can't miss racquetball tomorrow, because they'll be doing the birthday party thing for me.  I missed it last year because of a migrane, so I simply can't miss it tomorrow.  Hopefully I will feel good enough for racquetball.  If not, I'll just go and hang out.  Don't wanna miss my cake....

Love, 365

4 comments:

  1. Well, of course not, you don't wanna miss that cake. Course there might be a problem with projectile . . . Ahhhh, no, I don't think you'd actually EAT any of that cake, wouldya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, no .... I haven't been throwing up, thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Hope you're feeling better. Gosh, a 3 day work week? Sounds awesome to me. :)

    I can't take sick days unless I'm pretty sure death is imminent.. Another drawback to what I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes! We had a fun little party last night with my racquetball friends.
      Romeo has a similar problem (re: sick days), since finding a substitute for his class is difficult. I really don't like the idea that he feels it necessary to work when he's sick (or you for that matter!). But we all do what we have to do.
      And yeah, working in a dental office typically means we work 4 days a week. It's tough, but someone has to do it, and it might as well be me!

      Delete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...