May 27, 2017

Oh, how I love you, coffee......

(Bing images)

I'm currently on my second cup....and that's where I generally quit for the day.  But, you really shouldn't talk to me before cup #1.  Dangerous territory.  

Romeo is off for the next 9 weeks or so ~ I think he returns the first part of August.  He has a lot to do, although he has already finished painting the spare bedroom, along with treating some of the carpet stains.  Son #2 is ~ as I lovingly describe his housekeeping skills ~ somewhat of a slob.  He has improved a lot, but he just doesn't mind living in chaos.  Romeo has a desk set up on an old fold away table, and bought a new printer (which I wanted to do 6 months ago, but he poo poo'd that idea then). I am doing my best not to resent his two month time off.  He does have testing he needs to complete in order to obtain his final license, as opposed to his provisionary one.  So, I know he will be busy.  There are a few other projects around the house that need to be done.  Still.....=sigh=.........I will have to work on it, and be happy for him.

Last night we went to a movie ~ at the movie theatre! ~ something we've not done in quite a while.  We saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2, which was entertaining, but not quite as good as the first movie.  So often the case.....but the best part was the theater.  They have recliner seating, and it was really nice to watch the movie with my feet up.  Of course, you can't choose the folks who sit next to you.  There was a man and wife sitting to my left, and although it was a bit annoying to listen to them chewing on massive amounts of popcorn (this theater has free refills), the husband seemed to have breathing problems, and was snorting, coughing, and hacking up phlegm.  Gross.   Otherwise, we will be back ~ at least in December, when the new Star Wars movie comes out.  Romeo loves Star Wars (as does my boss).  

After the movie we went to Staples (to pick up previously mentioned printer) and a notebook to put all my last class notes in.  I was amazed at how large some of these notebooks are.  Over 800 pages!  I didn't go that big, but it does hold up to 650 pages.  See below......




Massive.  This includes all of our readings, notes, and tests.  It will be a good reference, which is why I wanted to put it in a single notebook.  

I also found a recipe on FB for Blueberry Lemon cake.  I've found a number of recipes there that turned out delicious.  This one is a keeper....not too much sugar (1 cup in the entire cake) and a pound of blueberries. 


I want to leave you with this:

Sioux.....looking for the car keys, ha ha.

I was taking out a few groceries, and she just jumped in and made herself at home in the drivers seat. There has only been one other time she's done this.....we think she's hoping we'll take her to Texas where her owner is....Son #2.  I know he misses her, but is waiting until he gets into a house with a fenced in yard. 

Have a great weekend!
Love, 365



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...