October 4, 2020

The start of the last season.......

 

Here we go with the last season, and the first season of the spin off, The World Beyond.  It both excites and repulses, you know?  The train wreck analogy....you just can't turn away.  

It's been a really nice break from work.  I have more scheduled for November and December.  Next time I take off a Tuesday instead of a Thursday, for reasons that aren't worth explaining.  Best of all we leave for Ruidoso in two weeks.  It's only a few days, but it will be so nice to get out of town!  

I can't believe that we still have our a/c on.  Usually by this time we have turned it off and put the warming pad on the bed.  Oh, wait, there's no global warming right?  That's just a myth.

My youngest son asked me who I was planning to vote for, and I had to say that it'll be the best of two awful choices.  It was a great conversation we had ~ he is not much of a talker!  Spoke to my eldest too, and wow, you could hear the chaos in the background...that comes from 3 boys under the age of 7.  

Tried a new recipe for snicker doodles that were yummy.  I made them much smaller than the recipe called for.  Can you imagine an 8 ounce cookie?  The whole batch would have made a total of 12 if I had done it the way the recipe called for.  As it was I got 28.

That's it!  I've got nothin' else!  Stay safe, be kind and generous to those who need it.  Love to you all...365



3 comments:

  1. Smaller cookies, that's a good way to save on calories. Unless you just eat more of them lol. Can imagine the noise of 3 boys under 7. Your son must have nerves of steel. One grandson here for a visit was enough for me.
    Enjoy your trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm assuming this show is about something to do with The Walking Dead? I don't watch these types of things so it's just a guess. You are warmer than normal we are cooler than normal. I'll take the cooler. I got new windows last week and I can open them and breathe in the cooler air. We never get to open our windows for long around these parts so I must enjoy it while I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the last season. I bounced from TWD right before Rick died. We have a long weekend coming up as well and I can't wait to get away. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...