June 19, 2022

Happy Father's Day!

 

Happy Father's Day to my sweetie ~ pictured here with Son #2, and myself.  Oh, I remember how hot it was on the day this photo was taken.  Whew!

Happy Father's Day to Son #1, with my youngest Grandson.  Cuties....

Most of the kiddos, except my eldest Grandson was probably with his Mom (Son #2's ex).  


 Happy Heavenly Father's Day to my own Dad.  Wow, I'm sad to say I don't have many photos of my Dad.  He was usually behind the camera.  I know that I have more recent ones, but they aren't in my computer.

And to all Dad's out there ~ we love you, and thank you for all you do!  💕💖💗  Enjoy!

Love, 365




2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of the dads in your life!! I hope all the living dads have a great day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...