December 31, 2017

The goal & the hurdle.....

The Goal for 2018  (Bing images)

This is it.  This is the year I want to graduate.  It will require a sacrifice of my free time, because I must take two classes for two semesters this year in order to meet it.  I have tried to take 2 classes a semester before, and dropped one when I discovered I couldn't handle the load.  To be fair, the second class I attempted last year was a short semester class where the professor promised to cram 16 weeks of class into 8, which is when I knew I was in trouble.  I do have 2 classes for the spring semester, but since they are both 16 week classes I'm hoping I can do it.  Because if I can't do it well, I won't.  

So, here's to 2018 ~ may we make peace with the past and have hope for the future ~ don't forget to be part of the solution....

Love, 365

7 comments:

  1. "If I can't do it well, I won't" with this attitude you are going to accomplish your goal with honors. I foresee 2018 as your graduation year.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I forgot to mention I work full time, silly me. And yes, I plan to graduate summa cum laude, which is why I took an honors class that didn’t count towards the anthropology degree. I really hate spending more than I need to, but my mentor thought it would be worth it.

      I hope I don’t come across as boastful, that’s not me at all! I have worked hard and sacrificed much to get this far.

      Delete
  2. I went back to school when I was over 40 and got my undergraduate degree and then got my Masters in 1997. Those last few years were brutal. My wife and I had little time for friends or family. But I felt it was important.
    Looking back, I'm so glad I did what it took. It would have been easy to quit, but I think I would have regretted it.
    Stay strong.
    Happy New Year.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job! I’m not sure if I will go to graduate school, but this probably isn’t a good time to think about it. ;)

      Delete
  3. I graduated in 68 and still have a recurring nightmare where school discovers I am 6 credits short and have to go back.

    Good luck to finish this year and make it a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you......I would wake up screaming with that nightmare, lol!

      Delete
  4. Thank for providing good information for site,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังไซไฟ

    ReplyDelete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...