June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day, Romeo.......


"Coffee" he groaned as I wished Romeo a Happy Father's Day......it was tough to sleep last night, as the Ring floodlight camera went off 3 times last night within 5 minutes.  He figured someone was hanging around the house, but he didn't look at the last video that showed the cat that continues to hang around at 2, 3 or 4am.  One of these days.....hahaha.   I wonder what would happen when that cat meets the huge raccoon caught on video one night?

But anyway, this is Father's Day.  Along with Romeo, I wish all the Dad's out there a wonderful day, full of love and appreciation for all that you do.  Even if you're stubbornly bull-headed about:
~shopping
~wearing your new shorts to change the oil
~insist on rebuilding the deck by yourself (I still don't know how he did the framing all alone)
~wash the dishes without your glasses (requiring rewashing of 1/3 to 1/2 of them, haha)

Your quirky sense of humor never fails to crack me up.  And our son is a source of pride that never fails to show.  How he loves you......


Happy Father's Day!

Love, 365

4 comments:

  1. Very nice post of Romeo. And funny, not how I pictured him after reading about him all this time. :-) Hope ya'll had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's the same thing with books I love, then they cast someone that is nothing like I pictured in my head. It was a very relaxing day ~ and I took out the trash. :-)

      Delete
  2. I expected someone rounder. :)
    My husband builds things. I often wonder how the hell he did whatever it was he did. Seems impossible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I asked him how he did the framing without help ~ he said he used Egyptian techniques (????) ~ I let that go, and admired the progress.

      He used to be rounder, but lost about 45 pounds 2 years ago. It still pisses me off.

      Delete

Spring has sprung, let the gardening begin....

  This show of blooms was just the beginning! Of course they smell amazing, and all the pollinators think so too. Windows and back door open...