November 21, 2021

Hurry up.....and wait......

Hahaha, I am not doing the shopping, but I loved this meme.....Romeo said it is getting crazy out there!  

This is us every year ~ big breakfast, snacking on cookies, waiting for the bird........

In the meantime, this is Romeo....

Tacos work every.single.time.  

So!  I work Monday and Tuesday, then I'm off for a week, since putting in for one single day of PTO gives me a whole week off.  We were told on Wednesday that one of our doctors is retiring, and should be gone by the end of February.  Now, all of us think he would likely hang out a bit longer, but the office manager is planning on retiring at the end of February as well.  I don't think our doc will stay after she's gone, she and he are very close.  It's what I'm hoping, anyway.  He is ready for retirement, believe me. 

Of course, I stupidly offered to stay a little longer if there are issues, but I'm pretty sure that isn't going to happen....me staying, not that there won't be problems :D

Have a wonderful week!

Love, 365



 

4 comments:

  1. I just love those clips from the 300. SO graphic, full of power. Enjoy your holiday and bite your tongue next time youre tempted to volunteer. In your office anyway. You're counting down the weeks and soon it will be days. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That meme was too perfect to ignore :-) Yes, I have a lot of trouble with spouting off when I should keep quiet...

      Delete
  2. great memes.
    I hope they don't make you stay but I have learned over the years when I offer they always take me up on the staying part. I hope they don't for you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they can't make me stay :-) And I doubt it will be necessary, but lots of changes coming up with 4 people retiring within months of each other...but perhaps it will be a good thing, as the other doctor is in his early 40s, who has ideas on how he wants to run the practice. He is a great dentist, and I have no doubt he will do well.

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...