Chameleons have taken to wearing lady bugs for hats......
"I wonder if these are tasty?".....
Could you move over to the left and tilt your head to the right? Good!.......
Have a great week, y'all!
Love, 365
You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. C.S. Lewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The runner/jogger rant.....
I have a bone to pick with runners. I am not sure why, but they seem to think they have the right of way, regardless of traffic lights, or ...
-
Yesterday Zoē was sick...shaking, panting, not wanting to eat anything. I contacted our vet, and he could not see her, so he suggested 4 ...
-
It's the color of the sea.......so uniquely beautiful. Brief history of Chania ~ Minoan civilization: 2700-1450 BCE Fell under Roma...



OMG these were cute!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the lady bug hat....I just had to share!!
DeleteHope you had a great week as well. That chameleon photo is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSo glad it's Friday! I love the chameleon, so cute!
Delete