May 16, 2020

3 days to go.........

Abó ruins in Mountanair, NM

Was planning on walking my 3-5 miles today, but after yesterday my eyes are so itchy I nixed that idea ~ I guess I'll put some more miles on my treadmill.  I really need to get those allergy eye drops this weekend.  Spring is now morphing into summer temps, and the garden is doing well, and my marble sized tomato is now doubled in size.  I have noticed the loss of a few of the flowers, probably due to chilly mornings.  I certainly hope I have a lot of fresh home grown tomatoes, but if I only get 10, I'll be happy!

A shout out and brag on Romeo's abilities...this is the desk he built me, probably 14 years ago....


 He also made the letter holder with the bear...there is a drawer just below the desktop too.
 The hutch........
I love these little drawers...

 Garden marigolds......
 I love the texture of the Hollyhock flower buds...
They are starting to bloom too!

Have you noticed that baking bread has become the thing to do during this quarantine?  I recently began following a facebook site "perfect sourdough" ~ there's just no end to the posts.  It has flooded my feed.  If you search for sourdough on you tube, there are tons of how-to videos!  Bread baking at home is suddenly popular.  I wonder how long that will last when everyone is back to work?  

Well, it's time to get to work, still working on completing a few goals before Tuesday rolls around...

Love, 365



3 comments:

  1. I was baking bread like mad too. Even made my own sourdough starter.
    The passion is over. The sourdough is in the fridge and I have to remember to feed it now and again.
    Your Romeo is talented. Lovely woodwork. Bravo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, "the passion is over"....I have been baking bread once a week for over a year ~ I don't really like store bought bread anymore!
      Thanks for the wonderful words on Romeo's talent...I think so too!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...