October 19, 2018

Happy Friday!

Northern New Mexico 

It's been a crazy week, but what's new?  It seems like every week is crazy.  

For some strange reason, I am unable to post comments if I'm using the Safari browser, but when I use the Firefox browser I can comment on your blog.  This just started a few weeks ago and is still happening.  Maybe there is a change in settings I changed without knowing, or blogger changed something .......... or something, haha.  I admit I'm not a computer nerd.  I should have taken that darn IT class.

I am currently taking a 16 week class at a Greek Orthodox church, which basically teaches us history of the church, and what it means to be Orthodox.  I think this interest is rather odd since I've spent the last 10+ years denying the existence of God.  I can't explain it properly.  It's just a feeling that I need to go.  So, I'm going.  

We had a nice taste of winter this week, with blustery winds and chilly temperatures.  It's supposed to be fall ~ my favorite season.  Romeo shut down the evaporative cooler a couple of weeks ago & turned on the furnace.  The cooler is covered during the winter for a variety of reasons.  But a few days ago we had howling winds and Romeo had to go up on the roof and tighten the straps that keep it on, and then again when he got home from work.  It was a nasty day ~ when the wind blows that hard the sand, leaves, and whatever else is laying around is swirling about getting in your eyes, mouth, ears.....there's nothing that is uncovered that escapes it.  Windy days are not my favorite.....

There was a new balloon in the Fiesta this year:
I named it "Gogh away", lol.

Enjoy your Friday and the weekend to come!
Love, 365

3 comments:

  1. I love that balloon and it's name. Clever!
    Interesting about the class - please fill us in after you go for a bit. Can't wait to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! How did one make that??

    Going to your class must be surprising. Keep us readers apprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Spring has sprung, let the gardening begin....

  This show of blooms was just the beginning! Of course they smell amazing, and all the pollinators think so too. Windows and back door open...