October 27, 2018

TGIF everybody.......

It was a beautiful day here in Albuquerque today ~mid 60s, sunny blue skies, only a small breeze.  I was wishing to be outside, but it's my work Friday (which isn't too bad, 8 to 2).  Thankfully it will be a nice weekend too!  I will have to make time to get out for walks to enjoy it even though I have an exam next Thursday.

***Has anyone watched the Netflix show "Designated Survivor"?  I watched a few episodes last night, and I must say, it's so similar to "24" to be laughable.  Correction, it was originally aired on ABC, and was to be cancelled until Netflix picked it up.  So, apparently there will be a season 3.  The real difference between 24 & DS is that Kiefer Sutherland is that he's not running around trying to avoid death's door every minute.  There was another series called Touch that was very brief, and again, Kiefer plays a man who is fighting for justice just as in 24 and DS.  It would seem he has been typecast or he wants to play the role of hero instead of the villain.  Not sure why I like Kiefer, maybe it all stems from The Lost Boys, which I found hugely entertaining ~ realizing he wasn't the star in that movie, nor was he a hero.....hmmmmm

Well, I gotta go study.  Have a wonderful weekend!
Love, 365


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shall we go crazy? Yes, I think we shall.......

 There are a lot of things on my mind lately.  One of them is my upcoming colonoscopy.  Which I don't want.   I had one scheduled last f...