October 22, 2018

Monday, Monday......

White Sands, New Mexico...

After spending the entire afternoon on an assignment, I'm catching up on the readings for class & the quiz due on Wednesday.  Although I'm enjoying the class, I am tired of school.  I've been going for too many years.  I am ready to be done ~ which, if all goes well, will be done by next May.  So close, and so far away.......   I have a test on the 1st of November, so I don't see any spare time coming up soon.

This is how I spend my Monday off.  Studying and reading.  Ugh.

This is also the week I have to cut one of my lunch hours down to 30 minutes so that I can meet the minimum number of hours to maintain "full time benefits".  For pity's sake.  Really?  The OM made it very clear that there is no leeway in this requirement, although there are two hygienists and one of the front desk employees that I know for a fact do not work the minimum every week.  And she tried to convince me that they don't have "full time benefits".  The only problem is, I know it's not true.  So, I could fuss and fume, take it to the Doc, or just cut one lunch hour down 30 minutes and let it go.  I'm doing the latter because I just don't have the time or energy to fight it.  

And now for some Monday fun:







Love, 365



6 comments:

  1. Not a fight worth taking on...yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed ~ not to mention that when class is over, it won't be an issue. Not a good battle to engage in.

      Delete
  2. In this political climate, I don't know when a fight could be waged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your post good blog on site,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that last one made me laugh! I needed that. THX.

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...