June 21, 2019

Friday entertainment......


What a day.  After reading some of your blogs, it seems that I'm not the only one!  It started like any other normal (haha) day ~ I got up to get ready for work wishing I didn't have to go.  Once I get to work it's all good though.  All was going pretty well until the last hour.  A patient one of the Docs saw yesterday called to tell me her face was very swollen.  No, actually she said "grotesque".   Of course, we told her to come in.  And OMG, she was right.  I've never seen a case that bad.  I told my coworker I was tempted to send her to the emergency room when we were talking on the phone, and that's what the Doc recommended anyway.  She needs iv antibiotics, poor thing.  The dental assistant said she's never seen lips that swollen. ***Never let decay go untreated, friends. 

Romeo went to the gym, but I opted to walk on my treadmill and watch an episode of Outlander that I knew was going to be a tough one, and ended up crying my eyes out.  Sheesh. 

After dinner Romeo said he wanted to watch "Chernobyl", since it's our last day of the HBO subscription.  I couldn't stay.  It really freaked me out.  Those poor people. 

:)  :)  :)  :)
On a happier note, I received my long awaited diploma in the mail yesterday and put it in the frame I purchased today.  It looks great!  Romeo will put it up for me tomorrow, I still need a bit of reflection to decide where I want it. 

I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend!

Love, 365

6 comments:

  1. Chernobyl...Yes, great show, but those poor people. What a story of incompetence and greed but also amazing heroism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched about an hour, then I found other things to do. It made me so sad to watch all of those people that were exposed without warning.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the diploma. Now you can hang it for all to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hung it in my office. There didn't seem to be many other places to put it!

      Delete
  3. We have our diplomas / degrees in the hallway outside the bathroom. Lots of people see them that way! Ha ha. -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. You convinced me that I did the right thing not to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...