June 1, 2019

Rotation.........


Discount Tire has stepped it up ~ they send you notices by email to remind you it's time to come in for a tire rotation, which I received 2 weeks ago......."Yeah, yeah, I'll get to it" I thought to myself.  Until Thursday, when I heard the dreaded clickety click while driving to work.  A quick inspection showed a huge bolt or screw in the tire.  DT fixed the tire ~ I was so glad it could be repaired.  I sure didn't want to buy a new tire when I'm planning on selling it soon......

This has been a month of finals ~
*Graduation
*Game of Thrones
*Big Bang Theory
*Longmire (I started watching the series a few months ago & watched the last one in May)
*Sent off the final payment on our mortgage.

Oh, yeah that last one has me pretty excited.  In a few months (or maybe sooner???) I will be looking for my new SUV.  Guess I ought to start taking some test drives......

I've been focused on a Rav 4, and I've never driven one!  The Mini Cooper is another vehicle I've always admired, although my son the mechanic disapproves.  Not sure I will be happy in a shorter vehicle so probably won't test drive one of those.

Well, I best get to my chores!  I hope all of you have a great weekend.....
Love, 365

4 comments:

  1. Just leased a Honda HR-V (The CR-V a tad too big for the garage.) Like it a lot, it drives much bigger than it looks. 30+ mpg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought of the HR-V too. Will have to do a test drive! It will be fun but stressful.....

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...