January 20, 2022

Another year older.....

Lol, well I'm a bit past 29.....and I just spent 20 minutes looking for a good meme.  Here I am wasting my time looking for something funny, haha. 

I took a vacation day today, the first time I've taken off for my birthday, but it just gave me a reason to extend my 4 day weekend to 5 days.  I may be old, but not stupid  :-)  

Along with the birthday wishes, I was just notified that one of our dental assistants tested positive this morning.  If anyone else tests positive, we may be off for a week.  The office across the hall closed for a week because of Covid, so I guess it's likely.  And, I ordered my free testing kits this morning too.  Not sure how long it will take to get them, aren't they saying 7-10 days?  Something like that.

BTW, I have 19 weeks of work left....but who's counting?  

The consensus on the new girl has toned down a bit.  I did a bit of training with her yesterday.  I think she's shy and unsure of how things will go.  I asked her if she wanted to have a go at entering in our electronic insurance payments and she said no ~ then I handed her some and said, just go for it, I know you can do it.  I should not have asked, I should have said let's do some posting!  Poor choice of words.  One of my other co-workers said she probably was intimidated my Ms Loud, and I agree.  She is totally in your face.  If she wants to show me something, she's like so close it's uncomfortable.  

I am still having trouble with posting comments ~ I have to write it on my word processor and copy/paste.  Once I've done that I can write more, but I find it really odd.  

Well, that's enough of a ramble for today!  Have an enjoyable day y'all....

Love, 365


 

13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been restful and wonderful so far! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I was in the travel industry from 1983 to 2007 and I got my birthday off every year. Since it's my favorite holiday I always took my birthday off. Besides I could fly free so I usually went somewhere fun or warm since my bday is in winter. :-)
    Enjoy your bday and long weekend! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would do the same if I could fly for free! At least I would have before Covid, not so sure I would be excited to do that these days. The weekend....wow, it's only Friday, so still have 3 more days to go :-)

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday!! Good that you took the day off to celebrate it! Having a long(er) weekend is a great treat I do believe! Enjoy!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the birthday wishes, a long weekend is always good. The closer I get to retirement, the less I want to be stuck in the office!

      Delete
  4. Hzppy Birthday and furry hugs. xxx Mr T

    ReplyDelete
  5. 19 and definitely counting!! 29 and definitely NOT counting lol
    My kids have stopped at 28.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your birthday and those extra days. Many happy returns

      Delete
    2. The birthdays that really get to me is when my boys start having birthdays that start with a 4!! I wish they'd stop that! Haha

      Delete
  6. I sometimes sing, "Put Another Wrinkle In Your Birthday Suit" if I think it will be well-received. Since you can't hear me, I won't sing. This time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn, I would have enjoyed that one ;-) I think my birthday suit needs ironing, haha

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...