August 31, 2022

The Good Fight......

Have you watched The Good Fight?  I never had, but ran across the series on Paramount +.  Thought, oh, why not.  There's not much on anyway.  I hardly watch the news.  I hate politics.  So.......after the first season I had to ask myself why I was watching this show.  Which is full of all kinds of hate.  

Backstabbing, manipulating.....well the list goes on.  The part that really got to me was the ponzi scheme story line.  I almost cried.  This man leaves the country after promising to go to jail so that his daughter won't be prosecuted.  Wow.  His daughter finally has the opportunity to speak to him, and he basically says he can't/won't turn himself in to save his kid from going to jail.

Yes, I realize they play fast and loose on the points of law.  But I can imagine it happening.  Humans are so self centered that I have no problem imagining the possibility.  

Now I just have to figure out ~ beyond the train wreck you just can't tear your eyes away from ~ why am I so fascinated?  There's plenty of politics (and the fact they are constantly making fun of Trump is a bonus) and news points...all the things I avoid.  So.....maybe I can watch it, because I know it's fiction.  I do like Christine Baranski.  She's a lovely lady, and plays the part of a lawyer well.  Plus, I want to see if she keeps taking PT-108, which is apparently some sort of hallucinogenic mushroom.  She is smiling more. :D

Love, 365
 

3 comments:

  1. I love Christine Baranski but I did not care for the show. Only watched 2 and gave up. I love her in comedy but she is great in everything she does. Have you seen her on broadway. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I haven’t watched it, but I’ll give it a try!

      Delete
    2. Lol, then I realize that it's not a show on tv, but actual broadway. No, I've never seen a broadway show!

      Delete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...