September 20, 2018

Tomorrow......



Tomorrow is test day.  I am taking a few minutes break from writing my cheat notes ~ which we are allowed to take, mind you ~ because I'm so sick of it all.  When I read her study guide, it's obvious that she expects that all we do is breath, eat and sleep her class.  Of course, part of it is that my memory isn't that great, and never has been.  I always have to put in twice the effort that most people do to do well.  And it's exhausting.  But I will be at the UNM library to take the exam tomorrow morning at 9am.  Then racquetball from 11-1.  Then a few errands until my haircut at 3:30, where I will have to caution my hairdresser that I must be at the mechanic by no later than 5:30 because they close at 6.

Saturday will be laundry & packing.  Sunday I will be off to Texas.  I can't wait!

Love, 365

2 comments:

  1. I just saw a commercial about this. Adults back in school and the time they expect from them. The commercial was for a school that apparently takes this all into consideration.
    Leading up to a trip is crazy busy isn't it? Safe Travels and Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exam. I am sure it will go great. And have a wonderful trip to Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Drivers just wanna be first........

 This is my signature meme for drivers, haha.  I remember drivers ed....we've seen the consequences on the highway and streets when peop...